Thursday, September 15, 2005

SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN

Ubi, How Could You? I finally was able to get on your blog, did a bit of reading from your posts while I was gone, and what do I find? You tagged me. How could you?

Okay, here goes…

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

1. Be a Grandmother
2. Celebrate My 50th Wedding Anniversary
3. Loosen Up
4. Drop a Ton of Weight
5. Get Back on an Airplane
6. Finish my Novel and Get it Published
7. Have One Completely Worry-Free Day! (thanks Mel, for pointing this out!)

7 Things I Can Do:

1. Make Kick-Ass Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
2. Make My Son Laugh
3. Protect My Loved Ones Like Nobody’s Business
4. Write Well
5. Type Fast
6. Bring Organization to Whatever I Do
7. Love Passionately, Deeply, Madly, and Forever

7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. Spell “License” Without Using Spell Check (I don’t know why!)
2. Eat Fish or Seafood – I Simply Cannot Get Past the Smell
3. Swim in The Deep End Of The Pool
4. Wear a Bathing Suit without Shorts
5. Lie Well (I’m Not a Quick Thinker When it Comes to Lying – I Get into Lots of Trouble This Way!)
6. Have an Affair
7. “Let it Go” (I am too emotional, too passionate, too guilt-ridden, and far too sensitive!)

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

1. Sense of Humor
2. Nice Hands – I Don’t Like Wimpy Hands on Men with Long Fingernails – YUCK!
3. Genuine Smile
4. Kindness
5. Shyness – I Can’t Stand Cocky!
6. Masculinity – But Not Machismo Bullshit
7. A Shaved Head & Goatee (like my hubby!)


7 Things That I Say Most Often:

1. SON OF A BITCH!
2. Fuck
3. WHAT!!??!
4. What’s Wrong with You?
5. I’m Gonna Kill My Mother!
6. I’m Gonna Punch You in Your Asshole!
7. I Love You

7 Celebrity Crushes:

1. George Eads (Original CSI)
2. Mark Wahlberg
3. Jon Bon Jovi
4. Ty Pennington
5. LL Cool J
6. “Jason Morgan” from GH (his real name is Steve Burton, but I don’t like that as much!)
7. Kevin James

7 People I Want To Do This List:

1. Whoever
2. Would
3. Like
4. To
5. Do
6. It!
7. (I’m a little late!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh... How could I have forgotten my LL Cool J... mmm... he's delicious... yummmmmmmmmy!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

You have a novel?! This is news. What is it about? Am I in it? The main character perhaps?

12:25 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Is it about asshole-punching?

Lucky for me, I have lots of padding back there!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I can't believe I forgot Jason. I may have to dump someone on my list.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home