Wednesday, September 07, 2005

An email between Mel and LoLo

SOMEONE GOT CALLED INTO THE PROVERBIAL "PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE TODAY. HERE'S THE EMAIL THAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN MEL AND I:

LOLO: Hope he’s not getting ripped a new one.

MEL: I would love to be a fly on that wall…..

LOLO: Yeah, no kidding. Now my interest is piqued…

MEL: It is so cold in here my nipples are piqued.

***AT THIS POINT, WHEN THIS PARTICULAR EMAIL POPS UP, I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH A BUSINESS CALL. IN THE MIDDLE OF ME SAYING MY NAME, I LAUGHED OUT LOUD***

LOLO: You’re an a-hole. Now [person on the phone] thinks I’m one, too

MEL: I missed it. Did you laugh out loud?

LOLO: Oh hell yeah :)

MEL: That is awesome.

LOLO: Good times…

MEL: I totally can’t believe you laughed on the phone. I wish I would have witnessed that.

LOLO: Yeah… thanks again

MEL: Sorry, I won’t do it again. When you blog about it you can totally call me a jack ass.

***SO, MEL, I AM OFFICIALLY CALLING YOU A JACKASS, WITH YOUR PERMISSION, OF COURSE***

:)

8 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

FIRST SUCKAS!

The really funny thing is that we sit maybe 12 feet away from each other and email all day, and call each other on the phone. We are the coolest ever.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I get made fun of for doing that with my co-worker becky.. but I can't talk about other people out loud here... lol... I think we are less than 12 feet away as well..

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

You have to email and call. This way it LOOKS like you are busy.

Mel, you're right. We ARE the coolest ever!

LW: screw everyone who makes fun of you. They're just jealous!

1:31 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

Yes I am an atrist at looking busy and important and all I am doing is BS. The art of looking busy, my new book lol

2:01 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hahaha....
It happens with me too at times...

I mean Im mail-chatting with someone and my boss drops in front of me

"Hmmm, you finding ur job interesting haan??"
And I go..."You betcha" ;)

Good one!!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

arZ000n: Welcome to my blog!

Don't you love bosses? They always pop in at the worst moment. I mean, you could be working for 6 solid hours and take a 2 second break to hop on line and -POOF- there's your boss :)

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I AM the boss! Of course, I don't get paid...

My coffee was too strong and now my brain is quivering.

6:33 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

Its even better when you just click the "next" button on the blogs and just then one of the good ones load up. You know the good ones, always have nudity in them that the web blockers always miss lol.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home