Thursday, July 07, 2005

Someone Pissed in the Gene Pool Again

I'm driving into work this morning and there is this Good Ole Boy in a big ass pickup truck behind me. He comes flying up behind me, dippin his tabacky, and I get over to let him pass. As I do, I notice a crudely hand-made window sticker. This guy "lovingly" cut out each of the following letters: "Eatin' Pussy... Shittin' Food."

I almost wrecked when I read it. It caught me so off guard! But all I could think of was - THANK GOD I'M MARRIED! I couldn't even imagine being single and having this as an option to date. What a piece of cacka. A derelict hillbilly white-trash piece of garbage, if you will. And wouldn't he be a treat to bring home to Mom??

I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy "Blue Collar Comedy" and I think "Larry the Cable Guy" is hillarious. But I don't see him as dating material. This is for several reasons, the first and most important being that I'm married and not looking to date.

Anyway, I just thought this material was too good to go unrepeated. Only in America. And only in Ohio, I guess...

12 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

1st!

Wow, that guy is a weener! Yucky.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Yeah, he was totally hot, though

5:28 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

He listed his two accomplisments in life.

How would you like to be this guy's mother?

7:04 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Did you guys hear what's going on in London?

7:18 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Yeah, heard it on the radio this morning. Awful. I hope all of our UK buddies are ok. I keep checking CNN.com for details.

7:48 AM  
Blogger John said...

Did you like my truck?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Dude, you are hot.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Ubi, I would be mortified if I spawned that thing!

We're keeping our ears and eyes open about the London thing. Another horrible tragedy!!

John: Yes, I love your truck. It suits you well.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Saucy Monk said...

what makes you think this guy is "single"?

someone may be a very lucky lady.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Wait just a minute Saucy. Was that you?

1:28 PM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

First, you have my blog. My other blog. Weird... very weird. Don't know why, but it caught me offguard to open up the dots. Weird. And yeah, anyone who knows me... I have this one too. Sigh.

And this dude sounds like someone who drove in from Indiana... you sure that was an Ohio plate? :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Lizzie-D: Could have very well been an Indiana homeboy. Didn't catch the license plate. Only the tasteful bumper sticker...

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home