Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Who's Creepier: Jennifer Wilbanks or John Mason?

So I caught the last half of the "Runaway Bride" interview with Katie Couric last night. And I really don't know who's creepier: Jennifer Wilbanks or her fiance, John Mason.

While her bug-eyes and creepy hillbilly accent are distracting, he actually seemed quite scary. He was holding her hand in a way to suggest ownership and seemed to answer her questions for her. There is something in his eyes that screams controlling bastard. It's just a feeling. Actually, my guess is she ran away from him because he's a total bastard. I mean, why would he still be with her if she ran off like that? Because he wants to control her and most abusive men don't want their women to leave. Why would he? It's a "sweet gig" controlling every aspect of her life.

There's something just not quite right with him. Can't put my finger on it, but I have to trust my intuition.

I do think it's a disgrace that this woman premeditated her disappearance, lied about what happened, made up a story about being kidnapped and raped, cost the taxpayers and police all this money (which she doesn't have to completely pay back), and then came clean ONLY after being caught in her lie, and now she is making money off of the whole thing with her "reward" of a book deal and movie. Only in America, I guess.

Regardless, the two of them give me the creeps. Oh, and I don't buy her story about how she was going to either kill herself or run away that day. I think she made that shit up, too. She is still trying to get sympathy from her audience. Frankly, I wouldn't believe a word that came out of her mouth. She is a liar and a phony, a fake and a fraud.

But other than that, she's completely delightful.

9 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

1st!

Her fish eyes creeped me out so badly that I had to chenge the channel. I watch a great show on 100 top movie quotes. It was awesome.
Ta ta, must run away now.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

This is what I have to say:

Hmmm, taxpayer money unaccounted for in Iraq... people dying there... people unable to afford health care... rising food and gas costs...I know! Let's do a story on a hillbilly wedding gone awry!

Who the fuck cares???

Yeah, she does have the fish eyes. I think she should mate with Jared from the Subway commercials to see what comes out.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

Ubie dropped the F bomb. Sweet.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Yeah. I think I've got a little evil left from yesterday.

My mom used the F word once. Just once. My dad was terrified.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

I don't recall my Mom ever saying it until a couple of years ago when my Dad started having an affair. I was scared!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Yeah, that'll do it.

My mom drops the occasional F bomb and it still catches me off guard. That's the most popular word my dad, my sister and I use and yet my mom has never succumbed.

On topic: LoLo, they are both loons who deserve zero attention. It is unfortunate that we have to exploit crazy people to "make" news.

1:54 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

that happened hre in minnesota last year. college girl faked her own abduction, money spent people worried. she lied, the state pressed charges, and now shes in jail.
i dont see how this bitch is gonnna get a book out of the deal.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I use the f bomb so much it's lost all it's weight and meaning.

Li'l Red: thanks to you and Ubi (and even Nick) for your comments about the actual topic. That Bug-eyed beeyotch should not be able to profit from any of this. But, we allow it. In fact, we encourage it. And even better, I'm trying to figure out what crime I can commit in order to 1) become temporarily famous 2) get to be on TV and 3) write a book. Any suggestions???

5:15 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Hello Sandy and welcome! Yes, they are both FREAKS. It's like watching the parents of that little Jon-Benet Ramsey. Maybe they should double date. Creeeeeeeepy!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home