Friday, May 20, 2005

The Greatest Love Story of Our Time

Today is the day. The big wedding! Mary Kay Letourneau, fresh out of prison, and her former 14 year-old rape victim, Vili Fualaau, are finally tying the knot after 7+ long years. It just makes your heart melt. And proves that true love is just so hard to find. So hard, in fact, that you have to look for it in your 7th grade class.

But now, he's got his GED and his unemployment checks and is finally legally able to drink alcohol; she's got her looks (at least for a few more years) and her "Entertainment Tonight" interview checks; and together they are living the American Dream. They are going to finally making it official today. And now everyone will know that they really are soul mates. That they really were meant to find each other. Fairy tales do come true, and they will now be living their happily-ever-after. And let me tell you, if that one-bedroom shack they are renting on the beach is a-rockin, don't come a-knockin!!!

Wow, the cockles of my heart are so warmed right now. I have to go... I'm getting all misty.

PS: If you would like to buy them a gift, I hear they are registered at Walmart and pedofiles.com.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, ha you said "cockles"!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

She is an abomination to all things MILF! She is banned from MILFdom. The Ubermilf has spoken.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

JJ: Yes, "cockles." And here's another one for you: BALLS!

Ubermilf: Having a son, I'm really freaked out by stories like these! And yet, when they come on the tv, I'm drawn to them like a rubbernecker on the freeway passing a huge wreck. Why is that?

Sidebar, I think she took the MILF thing a little TOO literally!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

I completely agree with Ubermilf. She is disgusting. How does a 34 year old look at a 14 year old and get turned on? Yuck! She gives all MILFs a bad name. She is dead to me, and I'm RSVP'ing no to the wedding!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

But I want to see what her dress looks like! Is it going to be white since their love is "pure" (according to her!)?

Can you bring a guest? I wanna go!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home