Thursday, April 28, 2005

The House of Constantine Falls to the Ground

Good bye, Good riddance, Good luck to ya. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, Constantine.

I loved the surprised look on your face last night as Ryan Seacrest kicked you to the curb! You think you're so hot. No way you could be in the bottom 3. You just march right over to Carrie & Bo thinking you are making it.... of course you are, right? WRONG!

I loved watching that smarmy, conceeded, swarthy grin run right off of your face as you watched your "goodbye" video. Talking about how - oh if I leave to tomorrow, I won't care and all that other horse shit. You did that video thinking it would never air. Well ha, ha, ha. And nananana, hey hey hey, goodbye.

I have to give props to America. I really thought they were going to let him be this season's Justin Guarini. But they finally got it right. And goodbye to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

I haven't stopped crying since. I love him, and I would be happy to console him. He will always be my American Idol.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I hope you two girls will be happy together

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home