Friday, April 22, 2005

The ladies like it wet

So I go down to get a Greek salad for lunch today in the cafeteria.

There is a station all set up where the chef personally prepares your salad fresh and on-the spot. Let's call him JohnnyOnTheSpot.

So Johnny-O puts all of the ingredients in my salad. He is now ready to put on the dressing. Mmmmmmmmm.... dressing. Then Johnny-O asks me how many scoops of dressing I want on my salad. So I innocently ask him what people normally get. His response? "Well, maybe one and a half or two. But the ladies like three. They like it wet."

WTF????

People, I could not get out of there fast enough. I gave the nervous laugh, stared at the floor, and grabbed my to-go box. It was strangely covered in a slimy, slippery substance. I can only pray that it was dressing.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

Sounds like Johny-O was hoping you'd take him up on the offer to moisturize you!! At least he looks hot in his chef hat, no?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

NO!

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home