Wednesday, April 20, 2005

"Sidebar: How Madonna Is This?"

Okay, anyone know where that quote came from? Bonus points if you do.

Here's my little sidebar for today: Over the weekend we were out of town visiting the in-laws. We stayed at the Super 8 in tropical Athens, Ohio. Not a bad place. Fairly clean.

As I was in the shower, the curtain kept clinging to my side. This is a very frustrating phenomenon. No matter what you do, you cannot get that mother effing thing to just stop sticking to you. Which brings me to my sidebar: How many other people have had this same exact shower curtain cling to their naked body parts? And, furthermore, why does it now burn when I urinate?

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

It has happened to me and I feel so violated afterwards. I think the burning urine is due to the hookers you picked up in tropical athens, completely unrelated to the skanky shower curtain that you humped!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Alright... not sure how as a woman I am capable of humping. But whatever. And, incidentally, those hookers had their paperwork all in order, so that was the cause of my little problem. Duh!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home