Friday, April 22, 2005

If you're not going to wave, hows about the wink & the guns?

So for Lent I decided to give up being a bitch. For those of you who know me, this was not an easy task! And now I'm trying to just be a nicer person in general. So one day a week I do something to be helpful or just plain old kind. You people are lucky I do that much....

This morning, as I was pulling into my parking lot at work, I decided to let someone making a left go in front of me. I give the pleasant hand gesture, inviting her to go ahead in line.

And what response do I get? NOTHING. No wave, no head tilt, no lipped "thank you." Not even the finger. I would have settled for a wink and the guns. But instead, I got nothing. Not even eye contact.

Man, that just cheeses me off. Now, I have to follow this slut into the parking lot. I end up parking right next to her, and then I have to ride the short bus into the building with her. I was so tempted to say something. But I just sat there. Like a fool. Like a simple fool who tries to do something nice for someone and gets nothing.

But let me just say this - If I wasn't at work, and if I wasn't terrified of hitting my head on that damn tv monitor, I'd be all over that beyotch! And I could take her, too. She was little. I would have gone midieval on her ass! But that's for another time, another place....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home