Thursday, July 28, 2005

Why Do I Have To Work?

Aside from the socialization and monetary aspects, I see no real benefit of working. Being on vacation for 11 days made it very hard to come back here. True, I like my boss and most of my coworkers. True, I need the money. But it's also true that I would like to win the lotto and not have to work again. It would be awesome. I would love to be with my son 24/7. I would love to be with my husband, too.

We could travel. I would get my own jet, though. Maybe then I wouldn't be so afraid to fly. And I'd have my personal physician on board to shoot me up with some vallium. I'd hire a personal chef and trainer so that I could get thin. And I'd even airbrush my abs on like Mariah Carey did.

So that I wouldn't be bored, I would buy this old abandoned hotel downtown (by Channel 5) and turn it into a homeless shelter that I would oversee. And I would start a Deer Rehabilitation Center (see my earlier post about the baby deer) and be involved in that as well.

I would hire a personal tutor and teacher for my son, who would travel with us wherever we went. I would buy my husband the Porsche he's been wanting, and I think I'd get that Lexus SUV. And I'd buy the baby one of those kick-ass Jeeps that they have for kids so he could tool around in that.

I'd buy my own county. And only let my family and friends live in it. I'd buy them all a house. But I would have a private tunnel under our house (like a Bat Cave) where we could escape when the in-laws come knocking on the door. "Sorry, you JUST missed them," Jeeves would say.

Yes, I think I would very much like winning the lotto and not working. How would you all like to live in my county? LoLo County, Ohio. And I could name all of the streets cool things like, "Real Friends Road" and "On-The-Bubble Boulevard" and "His- Side Circle." It would be great.

Alright, it's settled. I'll be winning the next Mega Millions. See you on "All-Bloggers Avenue."

14 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I'm not living next to Nick!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care who I would live next to... I'm there

7:42 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

I'm not living next to the raw sewage plant.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Ubi, you're on one corner, Nick in on the opposite one.

LW: you get the nicest house on the block just becase you made no demands.

Mel: fine, you're next to the dump.

8:18 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i want to live right next to you LoLo so that our children can become best fiends..

9:16 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Red: Flattery and ass-kissing get you the 2nd nicest house on the block next to me, and with a big pool!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heck yeah... i'll invite everyone over to play ball flinger and drink beer!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Groovy Baby!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Can there be an annex to Lo Lo county? Like in ...ummmm....Australia?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Australia has been added to the kingdom! It will be my vacation destination :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

you are so beautiful. and your toes smell like lavender...your hair is like rich spun chocolate...your lips glisten like polished rubies...

5:18 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Red: You just got yourself an on-call masseuse and your daughter a giant playroom filled with balls. Oh, and a shiny new car!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Yay! Can I be the queen?

10:33 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

yippeeeeee..you are so pretty LoLo...*sends pedicure guy over to make LoLos toes pretty*

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home