Friday, July 15, 2005

10 Questions... 10 Answers

QUESTIONS FROM BROOKE:

1. You have just won a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world. Where would you go and why?

I do not fly. I used to be terrified of flying. Then I was on my honeymoon in Canada, going to fly to Vancouver, and 9/11/01 happened. From that day, I have vowed to never fly again. However, if I ever did get the courage to fly, I would go to Italy and see where my ancestors and my husband's ancestors came from.

2. If you could guarantee world peace by posting naked pictures of yourself on the internet, would you do it?

World peace would occur with simultaneous world vomiting. But yes, I'd do it.

3. What is your guilty pleasure? (besides blogging!)

Collecting things. Like shoes, DVD's, and jewelry

4. You are the new character on General Hospital. Who are you and what is your deep dark secret?

My name is Lily Farquar. My dark secret is that I was Jason Morgan's sex slave for 10 years. I live in his basement.

5. Describe a perfect day.

A perfect day is when both myself and my husband are not working. My son decides to sleep past 7am. We spend the day together. The sun is shining. We take a walk up to the park. We pack a picnic. In the evening, my son takes an extra long nap and my husband and I snuggle on the couch a watch a movie. That night, I go to bed early and sleep for 12 uninterrupted hours. I'm sure hubby would like some nooky, but it's my fantasy, and I'm tired :)


QUESTIONS FROM UBI:

1. What Disney villain creeps you out the most and why?

I'm not totally up to date on my Disney movies. But I'm sure in a year I will be! Right now my son is entertained by General Hospital. Sidebar: I cannot stand Helena Cassidine because she's had so much plastic surgery it looks like she's had a stroke. Also, she does not know how to hold a gun properly. She looks like an ass clown. I'll have to get back to you about Disney - ask me in a few months!

2. What is your favorite cleaning product(s)?

I LOVE to clean. I know, I'm a freak. I used to be totally into Oxyclean, but I got over that real fast. Currently, I'm obsessed with Lysol (or chlorox) wipes. But I also fell in love with ZAP! when I was cleaning off our outdoor furniture. Oh, and I just got the new Mr Clean Magic Reach instrument for the shower, and that is great (thanks Mel! - I got it with my Target gift card she got me for my bday)

3. How did your husband propose to you?

I came home from work one day. I opened my apartment door and there were a dozen roses on the table. There was also a note pad. The first page said "WILL" the next page said "YOU" then "MARRY" and "ME." Taped to the last page was the ring. My husband was no where to be found. I walked down the hall and there he was, sitting on my bed, waiting for an answer. He thought I was going to say no, so he hid. About an hour later, he had to go to work. He worked back-to-back doubles the whole weekend. So we really didn't have a chance to celebrate. But, at least I got a great story out of it, the note to put in my scrap book, and an awesome husband!

4. What is your favorite Popsicle flavor?

Cherry. And that is my favorite flavor of just about everything, exept douche.

5. You have to pull a Halloween prank on someone. Who is it and what do you do?

Boy, I'm no good at pranks. I guess I would do it on Mel's boss, since he is always picking on me. What I would do is place a flaming bag of dog poo outside of his office door. That will teach him I'm not "sensitive"! Of course, I'd probably end up being the one to stop it out....

12 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

FIRST! SWEET MOTHER OF GOD I'M FIRST!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Good job! I love proposal stories.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Mel, Ubi: Do tell YOUR proposal stories!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Lo Lo - your questions are ready for you!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Mine is funny, but not dramatic.

We picked out my engagement ring together; I wanted a vintage one, with sapphires. We found one and bought it. We then went to my parents' house (it was near the store; I thought we were just stopping for a visit.)

Dilf got down on one knee in the living room while my mom was making tea and stuff for us. My mom screams, "Rich!!! (my dad's name) He's doing it! He's doing it!" and drops the sugar bowl on the floor, busting it into a million pieces.

My brother, who in his pre-Cuntzilla life would bring his laundry over to my parents' every Wednesday night, eat dinner and watch Law and Order, came up the stairs from the basement. He said, "Mm hmm. You know what happened to me today? I sold a loan." Which made everybody laugh at my doofus brother's expense.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Mel, I'm getting to your questions next.

Ubi: That is a great story. Your brother is such a lost little lamb. I want to take him under my wing and help him!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Ubie - you have great stories!

My husband proposed to me outside of Jacob's Field, home of the Cleveland Indians. Earlier that day we went to a jewler and picked out a stone and a setting. We then went to lunch and walked around while they set it. In front of Jacobs field the phrase "who's on first?" is spelled out in individual concrete letters. We sat on the question mark quite by accident (I thought) and he popped the question. It was strange because we both knew it was coming, but we were both so nervous!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

cherry flavored deuche? come on, that's nasty.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Well Brian, how would you know THAT?!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I love this! Great stuff.

Ubie - Cuntzilla. That made me squirt.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Mel: Isn't it funny how nervous it makes you? John & I had discussed it, went ring shopping, etc. But he carried the ring around for a week - afraid to ask me! And when he did, I was so nervous. I didn't even say yes. I just laughed. My Anthony Bouvier (Designing Women) Laugh.

Brian: That is exactly my point. It's nasty. That's why I don't like it. DUH! Oh, and welcome to my blog! :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Brooke: Thanks for getting me stared on the questions in the first place! I would interview all of you, but I'm leaving for a week's vacation, and by the time I get back, this will be old news.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home