Friday, July 15, 2005

5 More Q&A

QUESTIONS FROM MEL:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world (and not have to fly to get there), where would it be?

This probably sounds corny, but I'd still live where I live. Just in a much newer, nicer, and bigger house. I love our little town. I love being 30 mins from Cleveland, and just 1 minute from Marc's (discount kick-ass store), Giant Eagle, every fast food place you could imagine, 2 awesome parks, Blockbuster AND Hollywood video, and several gas stations. It's so convenient. Not quite the country, but not the city, either. I love my friends and family too much to move away. Yes, I'm a dork.

2. What is your absolute dream job?

Remember that woman who used to be on the local morning news shows who would answer questions about what was going to happen on your fave soaps (Linda Somebody)? Well I'd like to do that. Or, have my own organizational/decorating show. No wait. I don't want to be on tv. I change my answer to: novelist. That's always what I've wanted to do. Or perhaps professional blogger. No, wait. I'VE GOT IT: STAY-AT-HOME-MOM. Yeah, that's it!!

3. I know you love your parents very much. However, if you could pick anyone in the world to be your mom and dad, who would it be and why?

I would pick Sue and Gary. I know that sounds cheesy, but as much as my parents (mostly Mom) drive me crazy, I couldn't imagine having anyone else do their job. Plus, I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for them. And wouldn't you miss this quirky, guilt-ridden, sarcastic, anal-rententive, meticulous neat-freak who sometimes makes you laugh til you pee?

I would have loved to have Marilyn Monroe as my aunt, though, and James Dean as my uncle. That would be awesome! Sad, but awesome!

4. Who is your fantasy man?

Okay, my husband is. He's awesome. I love him very much. But I know you are probably tired of these "lame-ass" answers. So I will give you my top 5 laminated list of guys I would totally (and am allowed to) "do": Mark Wahlberg, George Eads (from CSI), The guy who plays "Jason Morgan" on GH, Bruce Willis, and (Stone-Cold) Steve Austin. Well, it's not actually laminated. In fact, it changes daily. But today, that's my list.

5. Name the one T.V. show you could absolutely not live without.

This is tough. We usually have the tv on a lot at our house, and I watch lots of stuff. I never actually get to watch anything from start to finish because of the baby. But that's another blog.

I like a lot of HGTV and TLC shows. Mostly makeover and remodel stuff. And I love General Hospital (as you probably already know). I'm a huge "King of Queens" fan, I'm currently hooked on "Hell's Kitchen," and I love "Will & Grace." But I also love "CSI," "Extreme Makeover: Home Addition," and "Scrubs." But I guess if I had to pick my favorite, right now it would have to be "Monk." I really love that show. I'm totally into the detective thing and trying to figure out who-dunnit before he does, but mostly I can relate to his obsessive-compulsiveness. Most people watch that show and can't believe he does what he does; they think he's crazy. I watch it and say, "what's wrong with that?" I think he's perfectly lovely!

10 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

First!
Those are great answers. I agree with 3 and 4 - I would not change mine either!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Oh, and your answers weren't lame, they were sort of lame questions. In my defense, I warned you that might happen.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

We are so much alike that I am actually a little scared.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Thanks. I don't think your questions were lame. I think we are just people who love our family and friends and lives. And if people think we're square, well then eff em!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Brooke: I've found my twin. My blog twin :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Damn right sister! I wouldn't change my family for anything, and 99.99999999% of my friends!

12:48 PM  
Blogger John said...

"And wouldn't you miss this quirky, guilt-ridden, sarcastic, anal-rententive, meticulous neat-freak who sometimes makes you laugh til you pee?"

yes

8:43 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Thanks John! I'd miss you, too!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love discount stores. What makes Marc's so special? Is it worth a trip to your area?

(since Brooke is busy with school, I decided to visit her friends)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Hello Neil: Welcome to my blog!

I would totally make a trip in for Marc's! It's a drug store with all of this stuff that "fell off a truck" and they sell it super cheap. They have this section called "closeouts" where everything is ridiculously cheap. It's totally random and changes every day. But they sell stuff like tools, meds, shampoo, food & beverage, picture frames, film, books, mags, alcohol, cigs, paper products, cards, toys, pantyhose, etc.

Randomly they will have: movies, cd's, shoes, luggage, wicker baskets, furniture, outdoor furniture, tents, Vegas-style slot machines, clothes, and other completely obscure stuff.

Other great cheap places to go in our area are Big Lots and Gabriel Brothers. These are "department stores" where you can find awesome buys. You just have to be careful because sometimes stuff can be irregular or whatnot.

If you are serious about coming here, I can tell you other hot spots to hit while in town!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home