Friday, July 29, 2005

Being Bobby Brown Isn't So Bad, It's that Whitney Houston Bitch I'd Worry About

So last night I get home from picking up the baby at my parents' house and I'm feeding him. As he drifts off to sleep on my lap, I'm flipping around the tube. I turn on "Being Bobby Brown." NOTHING ELSE WAS ON.

I always thought that he was a piece of trash wife-beater and never cared for him. After seeing 15 minutes of this train-wreck, I realize that he's totally normal compared to his psychopath skank-ass-ho of a wife. She was totally strung out and just plain nas-tay! What a total bitch, too. Wow. She is out of her mind. What happened to that sweet, pretty girl who once belted out the high notes like nobody's business? Wow. She is a HOT MESS. I actually feel sorry for the dude. And frankly, I'D like to beat her!

I don't know if what really happens behind the camera is any different, but if it's true reality, she beats the living crap out of him and verbally abuses the shit out of him. She is a hardcore beeeyatch. And I'd like someone from Child Services to watch an episode and rescue those poor kids. Especially the one that Whitney treats so poorly.

Well, as My Gay would say, "You can paint a trash can any color, but you open the lid, and there's still trash inside."

The moral to this story: Money can buy you everything... but class.

12 Comments:

Blogger John said...

#1 Baby. And Whitney does totally blow a doodie rod

6:06 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Can't believe John beat me!

She is a freak. I used to like her, but not anymore.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

John: Congrats on being first. Impressive :) I love your description. I think that should be the headline on the next Entertainment Weekly cover. With a big ole photo of her haggered old face.

Mel: Maybe Bobby was a bad influence on her and then he cleaned himself up and she became the hot mess. I don't know. Regardless, she is trash.

LW: Britneys Spears may have a tad bit more class than her. Just a smidge. At least she doesn't tell fans to eff off and let her have a "normal" life when they ask her for her autograph, like Whitney. No, instead Brit flips off the cameras. Maybe it's something in the "Itney" ??

6:28 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Itneyitis... Itneytosis... Itneyoma...

Who knows. But obviously fame and fortune are a double edged sword.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Ubi: "Itneyitis" is perfect!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Or: Man, that bitch has a bad case of the Itneys!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Or: "Keep it up and I'll slap the Itney right out of you."

1:35 PM  
Blogger CHIMERIC said...

Whitney is a sad, sad case. They can stop the whole say no to drugs campaign, because she has show the world what drugs do to you! More effective than those egg commercials!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Chimeric: Welcome!

Yeah, I agree with you. Looking at her makes me know I would never want to be that effed up on drugs - not that I would have tried them in the first place. But it's a good reminder!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch this show with amazement. whitney's former image was that of such a classy dame. Now we find out it was all a Hollywood image thing.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Neil, her "reputation" is tarnished for life. I can never look at her the same again. But I will say this: CRACK IS WHACK!

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wild, large date palm tree, Phoenix sylvestris, can grow to 40 feet, but the trunk is slender, and this wild date palm will readily hybridize with other date palms growing nearby. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet online[/url] Fro the narrow end up, with a sharp knife cut down to the seed and then work your knife around so that is it halved. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose online[/url] Hemgwmrwe
http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk Jjmtuljlj [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] npadwikyu

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home