Friday, June 03, 2005

Here Comes Lo Lo, and She is Pissed!

This morning I'm getting ready for work and I have the news on in the background. I always turn it on to catch the weather. Living in Cleveland, it's always a crapshoot trying to decide how to dress for the day. One day it's snowing and 30 degrees, the next it's raining and 95 degrees, and the next is sunny and 70 degrees.

So I hear bits and pieces of a story about a fetus found in a dumpster. Apparently, they found the "mother" of the baby. She was at a hospital being treated. She claimed either the baby came early or she miscarried, she wasn't sure (!). Then the newscaster said: for some reason unreleased to us, the woman was discharged from the hospital and transferred to a local area prison. FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON? How about the fact that she threw her baby away like the trash? How about that for a reason!?!

Lo Lo is particularly angered by this story because my son arrived 3 months early, weighing in at only A POUND AND A HALF. That's right, 1-1/2 lbs. And he spent his first few months on earth in the hospital, fighting for his little life. Today he is healthy, happy, beautiful and thriving. But the point is, even after spending only 6 months in the womb, my baby made it. And hers could have too, if she only gave the poor little baby a fighting chance.

Not to mention the fact that there are so many people out there desperate to have children; just waiting to shower a baby with unconditional love. Then assholes like this get knocked up and discard their babies like garbage. And the thing that really clinched it for me: the bitch is 39. THIRTY-NINE! It's not like she was some scared 14-year-old who "didn't know better." She is a grown woman.

Anyway, my wish for this woman is that when she dies, someone throws her remains in the trash in order to pay her the same "respect" she paid her child. Let's see how she likes it. Stupid Beeyotch!

LO LO HAS SPOKEN!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Isn't it funny how becoming a mommy turns you into a lioness?

My bet is she was addicted to drugs. Because I believe in God, I keep the hope that he didn't let the baby suffer and took him/her right up to heaven. Maybe even put her/him back in the big gumball machine of souls so the next person who gets pregnant, a loving, sane, secure person this time, will have him/her as a baby.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

You go, Ubermilf! I agree with you completely. The photo they showed of her (hair all disheveled, eyes all glassy) made her look like a total crack addict. You have to believe that drugs made her do this - that no one is that evil on their own.

I know that baby is an Angel, just waiting to come back for his/her real chance at life. God wouldn't let him/her to be stuck with that piece of shit as a "parent."

Yes, we are lions. HEAR US ROAR!!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I would like to say what other things should be done to this woman, but in case those things would ever happen, I don't want to be called in for questioning.

Melanie, I know in my heart of hearts that you wish will come true. God knows we're all rooting for you!!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger John said...

I only have one thing to add. Why wait until she's dead to put her in the dumpster?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Alright John, let's all get together and take out the trash!!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home