Friday, May 25, 2007

I Know I've Said This Before... BUT I HATE PANTYHOSE

So I am down to my final 2 pairs of pantyhose, and I just put a runner into pair 1 of 2 today. I have to go buy more and I'm so sick of throwing my money down the friggin toilet bowl.

Do you think this is for real? Do you think there really are pantyhose that don't run? Has anyone ever tried them? And if so, how much are they? Like $50? Seriously. I wonder how much??


But more than that, I wonder why this hairy-legged due is wearing a bracelet and pantyhose.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

What is a "hairy-legged due"?

12:30 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You could always move to South Florida. Nobody wears pantyhose down here. They'd give you sweatcrotch.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ahve these panty hose for sale at reasonableprices. Yhet do work and are silky smooth and above all are guaranteed not to run.

They are called Walk-Don't Run...and they really do work. They are the result of forty years research and development.
Ron
loanez@aol.com

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home