Thursday, September 28, 2006

What to Post... What to Post

Since a certain someone has been houding me to post something, I've been trying to figure out what to post. I really have nothing to say. I am excited that "The Office" is on tonight. Tonight's episode: THE CONVENTION. Michael organizes a party in his hotel room when he, Dwight and Jan attend a convention in Philadelphia.

AWESOME.

Anyway, I didn't want this to turn into a blog that is about ONLY that show. So I did a little snooping around for something to blog about and found this little beauty:



ENOUGH SAID

7 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I feel for the man. I look like that every morning, plus with bad breath.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just woke up next to him this morning!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Ubie, I can guarantee you look better than that pile of hot mess in the morning!

Casper, how is the Orkin man working out? We have Terminex and I'm still seeing spiders every day. I know that October is spider month. And that Mentor is notorious for spiders. But it's getting out of hand. THEY ARE CREEPY!! And I hate that they watch me shower....

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lo lo... email me... nancycaspell@hotmail.com...

10:30 AM  
Blogger laura said...

the office was HIGHLARIOUS.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I look like that in the morning too. I even need to shave.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

RS: It was high-larious!

"God I hope it's urine"

Can't wait for tonight's!

Brookie: I doubt it!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home