Thursday, May 25, 2006

Do NOT Even Start With Me



God, I am so hormonal, it's not even funny. I have been on edge, irritable, and just plain pissed off for weeks now. When I was leaving work last night and walking to my car, some stupid bitch almost ran over me with hers. I actually chased after her on foot. I was yelling, "Hey Whore, Get Back Here!" I was literally going to kick her ass. I was so amped up, I could have done it with one hand tied behind my back.

I have been biting everyone's head off. At work. At home. Out in public. On the phone. My doctor put me back on the pill, and my hormones are just surging all over the place. I'm supposed to go back after 3 months of being on it, but I'm concerned I might be in jail before then for assault and battery charges. I'll finish up this month and if I still feel this way after I get my monthly visitor (can you believe I haven't even gotten it yet and I've been like this???), I think I'm going to take myself off of it.

People, I'm not even kidding you. I think my husband is afraid of me. I know my mother is. Years of pent-up frustration have come out in an onslaught of rage on her poor ass. Yeah, she's been getting the brunt of it. Not so good. Not so good.

Well, I'll keep you posted on my condition. Wish me luck. And for your own safety, for the love of God, DO NOT PISS ME OFF...

9 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

It is true, I am walking around headless on account of Lo Lo biting it off.

I think she just needs to get laid!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Well what do you expect, coming over here and defending Britney Spears? DUH! Of course I'm going to bite your head off.

Oh, as as for the laid part - I'm sure hubby would agree. Me, I'm cool either way. Him, not so much.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

To be clear, I wasn't necessarily defending her, I was telling you about a news story on CNN.

I have three words for you....st. John's. Wart.

7:34 AM  
Blogger laura said...

i have felt that way too lately! every time someone talks to me, i have the overwhelming urge to tell them to shut the fuck up. i am normally pretty friendly and happy...it must be in the water.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Get off the pill! Get off the pill NOW!

I went on it for a month (or 2?) after a miscarriage, to even out my hormones, but it DID NO SUCH THING.

I wasn't She-Hulk like you, but I was a weepy depressed mess. It interrupts seratonin distribution in your body.

9:07 AM  
Blogger John said...

sounds kinda hot, can you give me a beating with one arm tied behind your back please. or both.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Thanks for the advice, ladies. I'll stop the water, stop the pill, and stop the pooping.

John, whenever you're ready. Let's go

6:41 AM  
Blogger Momma Janks said...

try a different pill. i CANNOT for any reason be on plain old ortho cyclen, otherwise i turn into super bitch (which is very much not like me) i have to use nothing but ortho tri cyclen because it is more in sync with your monthly hormonal cycle rather than being a straight dose for the entire month.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I was on the pill for 10 years and took myself off of it b/c I kept reading all these articles about strokes, blood clots, etc. But when I went to the Gynie, he was really pushing the pill - saying it's much safer now and so on. I still think I might just take myself off of it. It's just not worth it being so angry and/or sad all the time!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home