Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Grass is Always Greener



Last night Hubby was kind enough to cut the grass when I got home from work. As I've stated before, we have a HUGE yard. My son was entertained for the entire hour and a half it took Hubby to cut the grass. It was like he was watching TV or something. Everytime my husband would walk away and then loop around to do another row of mowing, Boo Boo would get so excited. He would point out the window, jump up and down, and say, "Daddy! Daddy! Cowking Gwass!" Like it was the first time he was seeing him. It was hillarious.

Sometimes, it's the little things in life that bring us the most pleasure...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sooo cute!

8:08 AM  
Blogger laura said...

isn't that the truth? the other night noel was mimicking me saying "ooo, ooo, ooo". i was so excited it was as if he just recited the preamble to the constitution.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I hope he finds mowing grass just as interesting when he's old enough to do it for you.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

First off- fuck blogger for erasing my first comment.

Now...

That is pretty dang cute, I do love the simple moments.

great pic too...I swear that is how my lawn looks when I mow! Self propelled mowers just aren't for me...

and adding to Ubies comment-how old is old enough to mow the lawn? I'm thinking my parents threw me out there around 12ish?

That means I only have 3 years of the horrendous task left to my own self...I'm usually jealous of you guys with itty bitty babies, but this is making me happy ;)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I went to see my two year old nephew the other day. I walked in the room and he said, "Hi Bwooke, how ya doing?"
It was priceless!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I've never mowed a lawn.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

My lawn is made mostly of dandelions that laugh at my mower, and make it break down and cry.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Thanks Caperelli

RS: The fun is just beginning!

Ubi, I hope so, too!!

Molly - Thanks :) I'm thinking 3 is a good age to start cutting the grass. He's got just over a year...

Brooke, that's awesome!

Ubi: Are you freaking kidding me??

Spirit - ain't that the truth!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home