Friday, April 21, 2006

I Heart TV



TV SHOWS I WATCH AND THEIR STATUS FOR THE FALL LINE-UP

Shows That Were Renewed (YAY!!!):

● CSI (Awesome!)
● CSI: Miami (Not Bad)
● CSI: New York (Eh)
● Cold Case (Kick Ass!)
● How I Met Your Mother (Better With Every Episode)
● The Simpsons (Forever Awesome)
● Family Guy (Good Stuff)
● The Office (Greatest Show Ever Made - EVER!)
● My Name is Earl (I Love Randy)

Shows That Will Probably Be Renewed (Fingers Crossed!):

● Medium (So Cool)
● ER (I Still Watch – Don’t Know About Anyone Else!)
● Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Welcome Back, Ty Pennington. Welcome Back!)

Shows That Are On The Fence (Oh Shit!):

● Scrubs – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
● King of Queens – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
● Girlfriends – Bummer
● Out Of Practice – It’s Been Getting Better, Too
● Yes, Dear – I Guess It’s Time For It To Go, But It Used To Be Really Funny

Shows That Have Almost No Chance (So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Night):

● Bernie Mac – That’s A Shame
● Four Kings – It Had Such Potential
● Joey – What Could Have Been...
● Fear Factor – Like A Train Wreck, I Can’t Look Away. And I'll Miss Joe's Biceps

I hate having to find new shows to watch! I get so attached to my stories. Damnit. I hate when my friends leave me... Why do they always leave me??!!??!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'm ok sweetie. I promise. Just tiiiiiiired. But I will still be stalking my favorite blogs. I can't believe I've missed so much! Naked psycho neighbors oh my!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I'm glad you are doing alright, Brookie! I was worried about you. Ubie did email me & Mel, tho, so we knew you were still alive.

2:38 PM  
Blogger laura said...

you're worse than me...and i watch a LOT of tv. you should check out veronica mars! it's awesome. i don't know what day it's on (thanks to beautiful tivo), but maybe it could replace one of your shows that's going away. or lost...lost rules too.

the office is so funny that sometimes i fear dying of laughter.

10:08 PM  
Blogger John said...

Scrubs isn't going anywhere.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to think "The Loop" on Thursdays is quite funny... It's on fox at 830 i think...

8:05 AM  
Blogger Momma Janks said...

If Scrubs goes away, I highly recommend House. It's like Scrubs meets ER. The smartass doctor on Scrubs has nothing on House as a smartass doctor.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home