Friday, August 11, 2006

I Have A Stiffie




So for some reason, I wake up every freaking day with a stiff neck. I think it has something to do with my pillow. I keep going out and buying these contour pillows, each more expensive than the last, and after about a week, they stop working. I think the problem is my enormous head. Seriously, it weighs roughly 30 pounds, and it pulverizes and flattens the shit out of every pillow I have, to the point where it's like lying on a pancake.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a pillow that does not go flat? That helps with neck pain? That isn't $10,000? Because I would really appreciate some advice. My neck is friggin killing me. Hell, it's about to snap from the shear weight of my cranium as it is. And this pillow bullshit ain't making it any better.

HELP!

6 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Sleep on your husband.

5:32 PM  
Blogger msmachine said...

I have a large head but it seems to cause me more problems with things like hats. Wish I could help.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Captain Beefheart said...

I have the same problem! I just bought a Seally Choice Pillow with firm support and a 2" gusset. So far it's standing up well to the abuse I throw at it nightly

11:48 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

post something new or i'll punch in you your coconut.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Brookie: Thanks for the tip. I'll try it

Ms. Machine: I can't wear hats either!

Captain: I'll look into it. Thanks

Marianne: I GOT CHILLS WHEN I WATCHED THE VIDEO!!! CHILS!!!!!!

Mel: I'm gonna punch you in your hoochie coochie if you don't shutty upy!

9:08 AM  
Blogger SNAKE HUNTERS said...

I hit the sack after hours on
the Computer, and I also fight
the damn pillow, until a take
a half-dose of Temazapam 15mg
Works for me.

Enjoyed your comment about
Dudes being "Half-Responsible"
for the population.

It's barely possible that you'd
dig my Reality blog, I try hard.

Comment? reb

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home