Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Time to Vote

Okay, below are some people that I think look really hot some of the time and really ugly other times. What's your opinion? Do you think they are always hot? Always ugly? Half & half? Or maybe 60/40 or 70/30?? Enquiring minds want to know!

Here goes...

First off, we have Lee Ann Rhymes. Here she looks pretty good. But there's something about her nose or her eyes or her teeth. Can't quite put my finger on it, but sometimes I think she's not so hot:



Next is Sarah Jessica Parker. Here I think she looks great (better with bangs). But sometimes... not so much:



Here is "the greatest singer in the world," Celine Dion. A good picture, for sure. But with the short blonde 'do, she's not looking so hot:



And finally, here's the world's biggest skank. (When I googled her, got to see a shot of her crotch. After I cleaned up the vomit, I found this picture). Normally, about 90% of the time I think she's fugly. But this is a nice shot of her:



SO... What are your thoughts???

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way... I think that everyone has their "pretty" days and "ugly" days... I think today is a bad hair day for me!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Girl, with this humidity, who can have a GOOD hair day???

Oh, and you're way too nice. Come on - these woman have more $$$ than we'll ever see in our lifetimes. We have to rip on them for something :)

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another one is Faith Hill. A natural beauty, but sometimes I look at her like what the hell were the stylists thinking?

1:08 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

YES YES YES! And I'm not a big fan of her as a brunette. Because it's all weird and striped. And too curly. But the fake curls. I don't like it.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

That "Everyday Italian" girl on the Food Network is like that. Sometimes she's gorgeous, sometimes she looks like an alien. But I won't trash on her because she's not trying to be sexy.

Ms. Hilton, on the other hand...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

With the first three it's all about the hair. Bad hair day = bad day in general. With the last one, she makes me vomit no matter what her hair looks like.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Ubie, are you talking about that petite little woman with the ENORMOUS head?

Brooke, with regards to hair and the last one, I can tell you - there ain't none on the vajayjay. And quite frankly, it looked inflamed. Oh God. I have to puke again.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Captain Beefheart said...

Paris is a living sexdoll, and a cheap one at that. With an extra hole.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Sgt: you would get a mess of venerial diseases if you banged paris. dude, i'm serious: google PARIS HILTON and click the images button. There's a shot of her getting out of a car and her legs are open and you can totally see the vajayjay. And it's NASTY. All red and inflamed. GROSS. You do not want that on your stick. Trust me.

Captain, stay away from her holes. All of them. See above...

10:05 AM  
Blogger Captain Beefheart said...

My luv gun is not going anywhere near her holes, truss me. And yes, that shot of her pork sandwich was completely gratuitous

11:23 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Cap'n, I think the G word you are looking for is GROSS.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home