Thursday, January 26, 2006

Oh No... Not Again!




What the FRICK? Another couple divorcing. Now Josie Bissett & Rob Estes (formerly of "Melrose Place" fame) are calling it quits after 13 years of marriage.

First Brad & Jen

Then Nick & Jessica

Followed by Tori Spelling & That Nobody

And Christina Applegate & Eyebrow Man

Now this??? "Jane" and "Kyle"... Damnit, I thought they'd be together forever!

Okay, so who's next? Care to make a wager? Will it be Britney & K-Fed? Whitney & Bobby? Or how about Tom-Kat? A divorce before marriage???? (Good call, Mel! But I think she may still be drinking the Kool-Aid! But I digress....)

Gentleman... and Ladies... PLACE YOUR BETS!

11 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

my money is on Britney & K-Fuck.

10:47 AM  
Blogger laura said...

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say sarah jessica and matthew broderick! am i crazy? but that guy is totally gay.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Is Elizabeth Taylor still alive?

5:55 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I hope you won't be too disappointed when you meet me, but... my boobs are NOT actually made of cupcakes.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Molly - good call!

Sgt - thought she was a lesbian? Or is that just her fan base?

RS: so funny you picked them! Mel actually said their name but I asked for someone more trashy. I agree - that dude is a 'MO!

Ubie- I think Liz is still kickin. But I think she's currently unmarried.

Oh, and what's this about the non-cupcake bossoms?? I feel so betrayed!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

You missed one, Mike Myers is divorcing as well. Another long turn marriage going to the pot. And his wife is hot, I'll take Mike Myer's sloppy seconds lol.

7:53 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

tits made of cupcakes???? Good god wat else can a Man need or want?

7:54 AM  
Blogger laura said...

i thought liz was still married to that construction worker??

10:56 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Honk: Oh yeah. And I think Eddie Murphy, too. Hmph.

RS: Liz divorced him ages ago. And then married 17 times after him. Where have you been? :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I only watched Melrose in the later years because of this guy...so I'm quite thrilled he's on the market!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

And I'm going to go with Britney and her trailer trash husband.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home