Friday, January 20, 2006

The Greatest Show Ever Made



Okay, seriously, have you ever heard of a better show idea than next week's "The Office"? Check it out:

"THE CARPET" 9:30pm 2006-01-26 ALL NEW!
IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP - When someone soils the carpet in Michael’s (Golden Globe nominee Steve Carell) office, Michael begins to question his popularity with his staff. He temporarily takes Jim’s (John Krasinski) desk in the bullpen in order to bond with his troops - and initiates a sales contest to boost morale. Jim is forced to sit by chatterbox Kelly (Mindy Kaling), where he can’t make any eye contact with Pam (Jenna Fischer). Rainn Wilson and B.J. Novak also star. TV-14

9 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

thanks to you Lolo I am now an office fan!!!

I can't wait until next week, it does sound fucking hilarious.

on a sadder note....I actually sit in a bull pen.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

YAY! I'm so glad you watch it!!

Sorry you're in the bull pen. Maybe you'll get the call to go to the mound one of these days...

2:38 PM  
Blogger laura said...

i LOVE the office! we are recent converts too. this show and my name is earl are the only reasons to watch current comedies.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of The Office. I've watched it a couple of times and just can't get into it. However, I love Earl and How I met Your Mother! :)

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was very excited when the office moved from tuesdays to thursdays as i'm addicted to house and it used to be up against it. also a fan. steve carrell is hilarious!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I never could get into the British version of the office; I thought (partially correctly) that it was because I couldn't understand what the hell they were saying.

Then, when the American one showed up and they explained that the idiot boss was trying to impress a camera crew for a documentary, it made more sense to me.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

POST SOMETHING NEW OR I'LL SPIT ON YOUR KEYBOARD.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

RS- I agree! I'm looking forward to tonight's "must see" lineup!

Sue Z Q - I'll pretend I didn't read that...

MJ - Steve Carrell is awesome; agreed!

Ubie - Never saw the British one. So, what are we doing on Saturday? Have you decided??

Mel - I'm working on it

10:17 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

Oh man, I loved the episode last night. It made me want to cry when Jim listened to her voicemails at the end... sniffle...

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home