Thursday, December 15, 2005

5 Weird Habits

My old buddy, Honkeie2, tagged The Muffinass with the old "Five Weird Habits of Yourself." I don't know how I'm going to narrow this down to only 5, but here goes...

1) My favorite snack is Reduced Fat Ruffles potato chips & muenster cheese. I have to eat them together. I have no idea where I came up with this concoction, but I freaking LOVE it. No other cheese will do. And no other chips.

2) When I talk to my husband or my mom, I always, always, always say "I love you" before hanging up the phone. If I get into a fight with one of them, before the day is over, it must be said. Life is short, you never know if you'll wake up tomorrow!

3) I always wear an undershirt under my shirt/sweater/blazer/etc. This is due to the fact that I have an unfortunate relationship with perspiration. Okay, I sweat like a pig. I'd rather stink up an undershirt that can be easily replaced than ruin a good top. Plus, it cuts down on T.H.O.

4) I eat french fries in even numbers. I always pair them off. I have to. If there is one fry left, I will leave it on my plate. Same thing goes for candy, vegetables, etc. Basically anything that you eat more than one of.

5) I don't make the bed. Considering what an anal-retentive neat-freak I am, this is quite out of character. But my philosphy is that it's just going to get messed up tonight, so why bother remaking it?

Okay, now I'm supposed to tag 5 more people to do this:

Mel
Brooke
Ubie
Nick
Dan

HAVE FUN, YOU FREAKS :)

21 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

I have a lot of the same weird habits. I will try not to repeat and will post momentarily.

Nice to see you finally effing blogged. Sheesh!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

OH, and screw you guys I was totally first!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I think I could probably list 1,325,048 weird habits. But I could only put 5. I'm surprised you didn't "out" anymore of my weird habits!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Just thought of one more:

My money always has to be in the same order, presidential face on top, in ascending order of amount. This all started because I worked at Heinen's (grocery) and they did random drawer checks. If your money was going in all directions, you were in trouble!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have many more habits that i would have to write down as i realize them...

9:40 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I'll do this tomorrow to avoid superceding Miss Knit's happy birthday message.

10:24 AM  
Blogger laura said...

i separate m & m's and skittles and eat them according to my favorite colors.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Rollerskater - I totally do that too! And I won't eat yellow or orange skittles.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

I NEVER eat differnt skittle colors together! Reds can only go into the mouth with other reds......There is NO fraternization between colors!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i eat sprees or sweettarts, i eat them in the order that i like them, green, yellow, red, orange and purple.

12:50 PM  
Blogger laura said...

no, no fraternization among skittles especially! mel, i don't eat the yellow or green, and i ALWAYS save the reds (best) for last.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Melanie was here said...

Rollerskater: i save the purple for last! I'll take your greens if you want my oranges!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

you rock freakiness and all, thanks for the bday wishes!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

It shouldn't take me too long to think of 5 wierd things about myself. I will do this as soon as possible.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I did it!!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Thanks to all my friends in the weirdness/freakydeaky club. We all rock :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Oh I forgot to add something - one of my favorite snacks is pretzels and cream cheese. I'm having it right now for breakfast. Mmm Mmm good!

6:11 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

LOL...that was too funny. You actually count your fries...I dont even have time to look at them before they are gone lol. And I always end phone conversations with "love you" But I have to catch myself at times, so I dont day it to other ppl, telemarketers, the boss or anyone else that might be one the phone I dont love lol.
And I to have the sweat problem, I am the human furnace lol. If we were to sleep in the same bed we could make a sauna! LMAO

9:18 AM  
Blogger Flan said...

You DO realize that R.F.P + muenster cheese = not at all reduced fat pringles, right?

7:40 PM  
Blogger Flan said...

Oh, and I actually posted, lovely Lolo, so get off my back, jack.

See you Fri or soon.

FID

7:56 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Honk, my goodness your efforts to get me into bed are becoming more and more forward :)

Flan, I can't wait to see you and give it to you, Baby!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home